ATS offers a complete range of mechanical testing services. A well-equipped in-house machine shop provides timely preparation of test specimens or any special fixturing. Our experienced test engineers can also help you design custom testing programs to evaluate your products.
Whether it is life cycle testing of playground slides or performance testing of automotive steering pumps, ATS has the experience and capabilities to satisfy your needs.
- Strain Gaging
- Pressure Testing
- Helium Leak Testing
- Weld Testing (ASME, AWS, PED/EN, API)
- Welder Qualification
- Weld Procedure Qualification
- Impact Testing (Charpy, Drop Weight)
- Tensile, Compression, Shear, Torsion and Bend Testing
- Stress Rupture
- Hydrogen Embrittlement Testing
- Fastener Testing
- Hardness Testing (On-site and Lab Testing)
- Customized Product Testing
- In-house Machining, Specialty Fabrication