Building Maintenance Access Equipment, Fall Protection, Façade Access
The Commercial Services Division of ATS has been serving the most recognizable names in real estate since 1967+. Professionals throughout the country trust us - you can too. We have licensed Professional Engineers (P.E.'s) on-staff to certify the compliance of your equipment which provides you with unmatched peace of mind. ATS stays at the forefront of building maintenance technology which benefits our landlord and property management clients by reducing risks and costs. Our engineers are thoroughly educated in OSHA, ANSI, ASME and IWCA compliance issues so you do not have to be, freeing your time for other critical operational issues. ATS provides safety, compliance and peace of mind to building owners and managers.
IWCA I-14.1, ASME A120.1 & OSHA 1910.66 Compliance
We provide engineering services for compliance so that you can be confident that you minimize risk. Our engineers are experienced, hands-on field and office professionals who you can count on.
Three Reasons why every owner should have compliant equipment:
- To protect personnel
- To help prevent accidents
- To protect the investment
In addition, knowledgeable ATS personnel can help building owners understand compliance requirements.
ATS has expertise with:
- Compliance Certification
- Inspection & Load Testing
- Anchorage System Installation
- Turn Key Design/Build Projects
- Conceptual Design
- Detailed Design
- Project Oversight and Commissioning
- Work Plans
Why Choose ATS:
- We do what's best for the client
- Safety is our #1 priority
- We offer custom solutions to meet the challenges of the most complex building designs
- We have expert knowledge of the standards
- We provide a one year warranty after certification
- We have superior engineering expertise with licensed Professional Engineers
- We provide accurate all-inclusive pricing and eliminate the surprise of additional costs later
- We provide a timely, cost-effective solution and manage all project phases including roofing
- We have provided engineering services for over 1,000 buildings across the United States
- We have been in the business of offering expert engineering services since 1967
- Our customers trust us
- Our customers say "it's easier with ATS"
Professional Engineers (P.E.)
Do you have a Certification and Inspection program in place to certify compliance and periodically inspect and evaluate your fall protection and façade access equipment? How qualified are the personnel who are inspecting your equipment?
Whether anchors, davits, monorails, platforms or roof cars, ATS provides turn-key Certification and Inspection programs customized to suit your building's unique requirements.
Our personnel are industry experts. We hold certifications not limited to: AWS Certified Welding Inspectors C.W.I., Registered Professional Engineers P.E., ASNT Certified in multiple NDE methods. Our engineers are graduates in Mechanical, Chemical, Civil, Materials and Industrial Engineering.